Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ghosting it Forward

I live in a neighborhood that is still under constructions. There are always people moving to this area, and in my neighborhood. I was able to get two $5.00 gift cards from Chile’s Restaurant (one for each family). Chile’s liked giving them b/c they knew it would get the family into the restaurant and they will definitely spend more than $5. And this will be my way of welcoming them to the neighborhood (even though it is anonymous).

I also did two other families besides the new residents. I bought cute Fall themed handtowels. I put them in a bag along with some Reese’s cups and my letter.

For each family I printed out a ghost that is holding a welcome sign. I edited the sign to say “Have a Boo-tiful Day”. I then taped the ghost to cardboard and cut it out and put an orange ribbon through it. I used the ribbon to tie the ghost to the goodie bag. Also, my instructions tell them to hang their ghost on their doorknob with the same ribbon.

 

 

 

Stephanie Avery

Key Assistant

Best Agent Business

www.bestagentbusiness.com

919-272-7285

 

 

No comments: