Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spooky Fun!

I did my "ghosting" tonight, and I felt like a kid again! For my ghosts, I choose to take white fabric, cut it out in 10 inch circles and drape large suckers to form ghosts.  I used orange ribbong to tie around the ghosts necks to give it a Fall Feel, and then attached the directions to the end of one side of the ribbon.  I "ghosted" 3 of my neighbors and hid in my house and watched them as they were surprised by their little treats.  Two of the Three already have their ghosts hanging from their houses.
 
What a great idea and wonderful experience for me!

Jennifer A Hartline
 
All men are driven by faith or fear - one or the other - for both are the same.  Faith or fear is the expectation of an event that hasn't come to pass or belief in something that cannot be seen or touched.  A man of fear lives always on the edge of insanity.  A man of faith lives in a perpetual reward.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: